[pnpgm] Game Update #119 - File #462 - Estate Combat Phase 15+16

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 08:02:40 CET 2015

As for the slaves, those will be left with our allies, we have nothing to really do with them. Most of the estate can be given over to the allies, but we need to take as much of the goods that can be traded for gold later, but easy to take with us.

As for the Count and who ever this other rich guy is, they can be used by the allies to gain favor with the capital and possible get more backing themselves. Anyone that is knocked out should be given over to the allies also.

Any suggestions are welcome right now. Fremea just wanted to remove this Count from power and not allow slaver to continue here, where she herself experienced it.

She will help search the house for anything hidden, magical or important that they can use.