[pnpgm] Game Update #119 - File #462 - Estate Combat Phase 15+16

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 07:44:39 CET 2015


   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   -- -----------------------------------------------------------------
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Game Web Site - http:/nrgcomputers.com/pbem/
      Public posts/actions to pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org (mailing list)
      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #119 in sequence (file #462)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------

      Admin Notes: None.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      [Recap]

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          Z'leyra backs a step and points her greatsword down "Let us
          not be hasty. Kill her and you die." She takes out a cloth and
          cleans then sheathes her blade. "Perhaps we can all calm down."
          She takes her drum and a beats out a short rhythm. [Orient Self
          EL0] Then grasping her staff she points it towards the slaver
          and says "YOU will NOT move!" as she casts Paralysis EL4 on the
          slaver thru her staff.
        GM: Ack.

        From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
          Fremea sees the man, who looks like he could be the count,...

          If no magic, then she will just quickly go an knock him out
           and then ask the girl where the count is (after she makes her
           see past the invis by touching the girl). If magic, (sort
           depends on what kind) she will use sleep mist to just knock
           them both out.

           Once the man is out, she will tie him up and check for anything
           is in the room that could be important to where the count or
           others are. Fremea will get one of the allies to come in and
           get the girl.
        GM: Ack.  Once all are secure will do searching rooms.

      ------------------------------------------------------------
      [New Stuff]

          [Sepes 29th, 1634TH]
          [Location: City of Samma, Donara]

          [Time: 3:50:00 pm - Samma city, Donara]

            Across the city on Sunor Street, Kell and Arawn sit in the wagon
          watching the money lender shop.  Kell is obviously bored.  He
          has been in many such places in his trade deals.  He explains to
          Arawn that some are legit but others are scummy.  Those bad shops
          charge outrageous rates, fees and even steal their own clients
          funds.  Some even use them as a front to funnel money in some
          clever way to avoid the tax collector and other government
          inspectors.

            Yet in the short time Kell comes to a conclusion.  "I think this
          place is legit.  Most scummy places don't look this good.  The
          runners are normal looking not some over muscled thugs."

            Sitting on the running board of the wagon, Arawn shifts his
          hasty clothing.  Before coming here Arawn stopped at a tailor
          shop.  Since Kiet saved the bits of uniform that Unali cut off
          of Mavac, it was used as a pattern.  The tailor quickly gathered
          the same style of pants and tunic.  Kell negotiated the price
          and fast talked the tailor in a rush job.  Kiet may not have been
          the same size but Arawn is a bit Mavac's build based on his personal
          description.  Now with found clothing that fits the pants and tunic
          of his uniform the tailor quickly knits the cloth badge on his
          upper left arm.  His wife adds the stripes to the right hand
          sleeve.  But the couple are fast and it is done in only 15 minutes.
          The tailor did a good job but it was fast and that means in a good
          bit of twisting and fast movement the sewing could be ruined.  But
          it is a chance they'll have to take.

            Before leaving the tavern/Inn Arawn studied Will's picture of
          Mavac carefully.  He asked Kiet and Unali detailed questions of
          what might be missing like ticks or scars.  Unali does mention he
          had a knick below his left ear that might have been a badly
          healed scar.  But these details will all be of use.  Kell does
          warn the Alfar that moneylenders or at least the leaders have
          strong minds.  There is a chance the illusion could be blocked.

            Just before parking here down the street from the shop, Arawn
          casts his illusion spell.  In the illusion he makes it look like
          Mavac was in a fight. Bruises on his neck, jaw, cheek and forehead.
          It looks like one side of his jaw is swollen.  His left eee has
          been cut badly but is not black.

            Arawn had hopes to get some writing of Mavac to study but it
          would take time to find it.  So Arawn realizes he will have
          to just fake it.

            Arawn jumps off the wagon and adjusts his clothing.  Kell
          jumps off as well.  Arawn tells Etain to stay with the wagon
          and with the gear the party piled in back.  But Etain is also
          to keep the bird occupied.  Etain shrugs and just settles back
          and relaxes in the back.  But he shifts so he can see the shop
          just in case.  He speaks to the bird inside the small cage.  In
          Avalon there were many birds.  Some say as much as 10 times in
          a typical human forest.

            Arawn reminds him to wear Mavac's sheath and the dagger
          that Unali took from him, leaving his other gear in the wagon.
          Then Arawn casts a priest spell so that he can't be lied to.
          Arawn figures he has about 15 minutes of the spell.

            As they casually cross the dirt street, Arawn turns to
          Kell and asks if he cheats folks on their deals. Kell
          looks at Mavac, seeing through his illusion, and starts
          to speak but Kell points to the door as they now arrive.
          Arawn gives a slight sigh as the half-elf got lucky that
          time.

            "Welcome to Gologs Vault..  How may we help?"  A man in
          his 30s behind a counter grins.  Kell knows that grin the
          grin of a sly dealer who sees a old lady in need for wares
          but doesn't know hot to haggle.

            Inside the shop it is a simple square typical shop seen
          in countless cities.  The front is all windows showing the
          street.  These windows are almost the full length of the wall
          top to bottom.  The front door has a steel cage that can be
          locked to enforce safer locking of the metal door.  Inside
          a guard stands at the front door.  He is wearing brown tunic
          and pants, chainmail, dagger and great sword.

            Both note this guard must be a good one as most thugs have
          simple cheaper gear.  To the right on a small couch that sits
          3 is another obvious guard.  This one wearing only leather
          and has a sword-sheath to his side on the couch.  He is trying
          to pretend reading some book but its clear he is looking wary
          of the new customers.  Another man sitting with his back to
          the windows to the street looks like he is sleeping. This
          one has the same gear as the guard on the couch.

            The room itself is only 50 feet by 50.  To the left is
          a simple yet nicely made desk and chairs.  The desk only
          has parchment, quills and ink.  Maybe some papers of
          calendars and planner but it is unsure at this distance.

            To the other side is a counter about the height of a
          typical man's elbow.  High enough to probably hide weapons.
          There is a place to go behind to the left with a flap. To
          the right between the4 counter and couch is a small table
          filled with what looks like drinks and snacks like fruit,
          apples, berries, nuts and cheese.  Behind the counter are
          two other doors to some back areas.  The lightning is mainly
          from the windows but it is clear some candle lanterns are
          around the room for night time use.

          [Time: 4:00:00 pm - Samma city, Donara]

            Kell nods, "my good man.  This is Captain Mavac.  I am
          Norz Tubo.  I am from the local garrison as city clerk
          and administrator.  My friend here has been in a fight
          with some unruly warehouse riff raff."  Both end up at the
          counter in front of the man.  "As you can see they hurt
          him badly.  Broke his jaw.  Sadly the healers in town need
          funds to help him.  They charge bandit prices!"

            "That they do!" The man laughs but to Arawn it is clear
          it is a laugh only to placate customers.

            Kell continues, "well he was about to start a business
          deal with Zion imports.  Heard them?"

            "Not that I recall. Sounds like a nice firm."

            "Yes.  Yes.  They are and even they say the Don's own
          nephew is a major investor.  Well we need to remove all
          of his funds."  Kell frowns a bit.  "I hope this would
          not be a problem?"

            "No.  No.  Of course not.  Just one moment."  The man
          reaches under the counter and pulls out a thick book. he
          flips through it with the skill of a shop owner.  Soon he
          finds the entry.  He turns the book around and points it
          to Mavac.  "This is you?"

            Kell raises a hand, "his jaw prevents him from speaking."

            Mavac raises a finger and looks at the book.  He sees a
          signature, a stamp of some kind and some symbols.  Mavac
          then nods.  He is not sure what the symbols mean.  Mavac
          does not see any form of magic from outside and now that
          he has been inside there does not seem to be any magic as
          well.

            "Good."  The man turns around and reads the symbols.
          "Your Transaction Coin?"

            Mavac reaches in his tunic and pulls the coin that
          Grosis had mentioned and was found in Mavac's clothing.
          He slips the coin on the counter and tries to grin but
          dares not ruin his illusion.

            The man takes the coin and turns around to a shelf.  He
          then places the coin in a small 3 inch metal stand.  Then
          he presses a thing on the side.  Above the metal stand is
          a small box fit into the wall itself about the size of
          a child's hand.  In two seconds some green and red lights
          seem to appear.  Both Kell and Arawn can sense magic from
          the box.  Before they did not but now they get a clear sense
          of it.  It must've been dormant or hidden until now.  The
          green light seems to shine on the coin.  The red light seems
          to dance along it.  To the left of the stand is a simple
          small journal sized book that is empty of writing.  In
          seconds though text and symbols appear on the book.  The
          man reads them and the lights fade.  He takes the coin and
          then pockets it.  "Very well.  Just one moment."

            The clerk heads to the left door behind the counter as
          the text on the book fades to nothing.  Talk about no
          paper trails.  He opens the door and enters into the
          darker room.  Hushed tones are heard.  Arawn turns around
          to read the men for any sign of signal.  But the guards
          seem oblivious.  The clerk leaves and doesn't shut that
          door.  He heads to the right and opens it.  "Runner."

            The clerk returns to his previous position in front of
          Mavac.  Soon two young lads in their late teens exit the
          right hand room.  Both heads to the left to leave the
          back counter area.  One is holding a pouch.  "Heading out
          to deposit."  Then he leaves the shop.  The other boy
          who looks so average waits in front of the clerk.

            A man exits from the left room and closes the door.  He
          is in his 50s.  He smiles, "a large amount to withdrawal.
          But it is your money sir.  Of course we don't keep the
          money here.  My boy here will go fetch it.  We'll have
          to take our fees, early withdrawal fees, storage fees
          and usual commission."

            The clerk hands a parchment he just made notes on.  The
          boy leaves the shop.

            "For security reasons it is safer at our secret warehouse
          than here.  You are free to sit down and relax.  Take some
          snacks and drink."

            Arawn detects the man lying about it being safer.  It seems
          Arawn gets somehow that they must be hit often at this
          secure warehouse.

            "How much are all these...fees?" Kell asks.

            "Well the contracted amount.  He signs the contract.
          In this case it goes to 5 percent due to early withdrawal.
          He contracted for much longer duration."  The older man
          grins and Arawn figures this is half truth.  It seems
          Mavac might've been double talked a bit more than usual.
          But what do you expect from a city guard's intelligence.

            The older man clasps his hands and spreads them.  "Now
          we'll find Captain Novall and we'll be good to go."

            "Excuse me?"  Kell asks.

            "Well yes.  The contract was co-signed as he knows.  In
          order to remove more than 51% of his funds it will require
          authorization or the captain to be here  My runner has been
          sent to get a messenger to track him down.  I'm sure it
          won't take long."

            Mavac pretends to gag and cough.  Kell pulls out a flask
          of water and moves Mavac away from the counter.  "Sorry
          he has been choking.  I'll just give him a bit of this
          ale and he'll be fine."  He smiles.  Kell and Arawn move
          toward the windows and pretend to work on the flask and
          drink but bot both are looking out  The runner in question
          has indeed stopped down the street about 50 feet away
          at a stand of boys.  Kell leans in and whispers in Marentian.
          "What now?  We could track the runner to the warehouse or
          get Etain to do it but we need those funds.  For the
          poor slaves."

            The older man is talking to the clerk in whispers of
          his own.

            Arawn considers his options.  Earlier before parking he
          trailed a few runners.  Most were on foot likely carrying
          only light amounts or vouchers.  But until now it was not
          confirmed that the large sums were not on site.  The
          shop probably has enough for a day or two's expenses but not
          more than that.  After following three such runners both
          Kell and Arawn did not learn much.  One went to a home and two
          went to stores likely for business expenses for store owners
          who needed more cash.

            Asking around nearby street venders it is learned that
          runners leave on foot but tend to return on horseback.  So
          that suggests a fast recovery time or a heavy load in return.
          Arawn figures if the messenger goes fetches the other city
          guard friend of Mavac's they could stop him.  But the runner
          itself is going to get Mavac's funds and that might be a
          larger storehouse.  Kell looks at Arawn with a blank stare
          wondering what to do.  Chase one or both of the men or
          wait and hope the city guard will allow the shared funds
          removal.

          [Time: 4:10:08 pm - Samma city, Donara]



                                 ---------------

          [Time: 4:16:45 pm - Samma city, Donara]

            Kiet prepares for a spell at the fountain.    Kiet then
          casts the spell.  A magical sphere shows up in his palm and
          he makes the final gestures to complete the blue ethereal
          sphere.

            Raban raises both hands and glances at Z'leyra.  He is not
          the brains of the group and things can get out of hand if
          the wrong decision is made.  "Stay calm."  HE tells the guard
          who is holding the slave with sword at her side.

            Unali scans the study, there might be good stuff here but
          it is empty.  She leaves and hears the wolf growling down
          the hall to the south.  But there is there so he can handle
          him. She glances at Kiet at the fountain and then moves north
          to the north rooms.

            Z'leyra backs a step and points her greatsword down, "Let us
          not be hasty. Kill her and you die." She takes out a cloth and
          cleans then sheathes her blade.

            Kiet knows his range for the sphere will be 400 feet from him
          which covers the entire estate.  Kiet directs the observation
          sphere under the fountain and sees normal pipes and stone. The
          ground is thick and shows no bottom basement area at least.  Kiet
          directs the ball back up through the soil and stone which slows
          it a bit down.

            Will calms his wolf and checks the room while asking the maid.
          "Where are the slavers?"  Will can see the parlor is a typical
          room for most nobles.  Nice couch, chairs, cushions, carpet and
          a couple decent paintings.  He waves a hand to have the wolf
          stay in place while he enters and checks out the room.

            The maid stares at the large wolf and seems to ignore Will.
          "Th-th-they are in the den and ...lib-library.  Pl-please don't
          hurt me."  Her lip quivers in a possible verge of crying.

            Inside the room with Fremea the older man grins, "It is time
          to him Olis."  He suddenly stands and draws the girl up to her
          feet.  With his other hand he cups her left exposed breast.
          "You'll do fine."

            The guard holding the slave looks at Z'leyra and the others.
          Things go through his mind.  He was forced to work here or
          let the count enslave his sister.  By working here and helping
          him she is free.  In a way he feels himself a slave.  But
          in his failure to stop this invasion he might be killed and
          his sister re-captured.  He would be surely punished.  But
          if he could take a couple with him it might show the count
          he is at least tried.  He knows he has little chance here
          to escape this room.  Maybe these strangers are here to take
          the slaves and kill the rest?  Maybe they are here to just
          kill everyone?  Maybe they are here to just kill the Count?
          All these thoughts crosses his mind.  His sword hand shakes
          a bit slightly as he looks his enemy up and down.

            Fremea sees the man, who looks like he could be the count,
          though she has no idea if it is him. She notices that he has
          his hand on the girls leg and starts to get angry. Then remembers
          what Arawn talked about and how she could be compromised if her
          emotions run too high. She also realizes that it would not be
          good to just kill this man though, since he could be important.
          She senses for any magic on and around the man.

            Fremea glances to the left rear toward the fireplace and the rest
          of the room.  This scan is quick and easy for her.  But she
          detects no magic.  Once the man touches the girl her anger
          returns.  But Arawn would be proud for her control.  Maybe she
          just won't tell him about that.

            Fremea twirls her dagger ready to kill the man.  She moves
          toward him as the blood spils.  But at the last second she
          twists it to hilt side down.  She quickly does a side kick
          to knock the man down.  As he falls she hits him on the side
          of the head.  It is a easy hit and the man is knocked out before
          his head hits the carpet.

          [Time: 4:16:48 pm - Samma city, Donara]

            Z'leyra reaches for her drum and begins a beat to orient
          herself into casting spells.

            Raban takes a step toward the wall and glares at Z'leyra
          wondering what she is planning.  Roerick also glares and
          motions for his men to remain still.

            Unali continues north down the small hallway.  She sees
          two doors about 30 feet down and to each side.

            Z'leyra gives a slight smile to the guard,  "Perhaps we can
          all calm down."

            Kiet begins to send his sphere to the second floor and explores
          the area.

            Will grabs the maid and leads her out of the room.  All the
          time the wolf growls.  At the door the maid points to the
          door that Fremea entered.  Her hand shakes in fear.

            The guard looks at Z'leyra.  "Stop it!"  He realizes this
          is very strange.  Either this fool is some musician who wants
          to calm him down with music or she has some magic.  His
          eyes glaze over with desperation.  Then Z'leyra can see the
          lose of hope leave his eyes.  Then oddly he smiles.  Just two
          days ago he got his sister on a boat to Bhamotin for relatives.
          At least she will not be captured again.  Then with that sign
          of desperation the guard pieces the slave's side killing her
          instantly.  The slave shrieks as she falls.  The guard then
          yells in some wild fashion and charges Roerick.  He swings
          his bloody sword but Roerick parries it easily.

            Fremea touches the girl who jumps back and gasps.  She
          tells her she is okay.  But the girl's eyes widen on seeing
          the wings.

            The girl seems to figure if anyone like this can save
          her then she can't be all bad.  "You killed the count!"
          She grins a bit at that news.

            Roerick and his two friends immediately attack the
          guard in anger.  Roerick parries but his two men swing
          and hit the man.  One does 3 points to his back and
          one does 6 points to his ribs killing him.

          [Time: 4:16:51 pm - Samma city, Donara]

            Z'leyra begins to beat her paralysis spell but when she
          sees the guard be killed she stops.

            Raban rushes to the slave girl and checks her out.  The
          wound is deep and pieced her ribs and right lung.  Raban
          raises his head and glares at Z'leyra.

            Unali gets to the doors and hears talking from the left.
          She decides to open it. As soon as she does she sees a
          large library about 65 by 65 feet.  The left and right
          walls are nothing but book shelves with books.  There is
          a square table for probably reading with chairs.  There
          are a couple other small tables that might be used to
          place books on but not much else.  In one of the plush
          chairs at the table is a man in his 50s.  He is wearing
          a with a flashy silk blue tunic that is expensive looking.
          He has a nice ruby ring on one left finger.  But his
          pants is on the floor and Unali can tell things are a bit
          excited for him.    Standing a foot away is a young girl
          in her teens maybe 16 pr 17.  She is standing in her
          underwear with her clothing on the floor as well.  The
          man has a wide grin and with his other hand squeezing
          the girl's rear.  The girl looks frightened and in despair.
          Both glance at Unali as she enters.  The man considers
          standing but with nothing below his shirt he decides not to.
          The man glares at Unali and smiles.  "Another one?"  With
          his ruby hand he waves Unali forward as he pats the girls
          rear all the while smiling.  Unali can see that the man is
          about 50 feet away.  It might a few seconds to get to him.

            Roerick glares at Z'leyra.  "Drumming while the girl
          is in danger?!"  His face flares red and looks to the
          other slaves.  This his face flushes normal.  He waves
          his two men to check them out.

            Z'leyra steps toward the girl and checks her out.  If
          Chion was here maybe she could be saved.  But not only
          are the ribs and muscle ripped open but the lungs are
          pierced.  It would take too long to save her.

          [Time: 4:16:51 pm - Samma city, Donara]



                         --------- Times ---------

          [Time: 4:10:08 pm - Samma city, Donara] - Arawn
          [Time: 4:16:51 pm - Samma city, Donara] - Fremea's group

          Actions? Comments?

          Next Update...Monday...

          GM:  Sorry for the delays.  Here is the situation.  Last
               Thursday I came home to Trillian to find over 800+
               Facebook contacts.  I use trill to chat with FB, ICQ
               and other stuff so no need to use browser.  I did not
               fix this problem until Sunday.  I had hoped to work
               on it Saturday but I was annoyed by this thing.  I had
               to solve it on my own.  Still have some orphan contacts
               I have to delete in Trill which will take about a hour
               to do (800 contacts x 4 sec to delete each).  So this
               is why no update till now.  Sorry.  But since this
               is coming out at this time too soon for Friday for
               replies by you guys.  So next Monday.  For Monday I
               will try to work a bit on it on Saturday.  So this
               will give you 4 days (or 6 technically) to reply.
               Sadly a sad ending for this one but stuff like
               this happens.  This is why I did the introspection
               thought process to understand it.  Some folks can't
               handle stress.  Once Unali's thing is dealt with
               I'll move into normal time (not a phase or two at
               a time.  This means the upstairs can be explored
               and this thing finished.  So plan a bit ahead.  What
               to do with the two rich guys, the slaves, the folks
               knocked out.

          GM: Arawn -They say life is tough. :)  A nice wrench in the
                works.  But there are clues there.  Let me know what
                to do now.

              Fremea -  As leader will need to decide on what to
                do with things and folks.  Searching rooms for things
                like loot and papers will take time.  Maybe an hour
                or two.  Allies can do much of the work once you guys
                leave but let me know

              Kiet -  Once we go into normal time I'll let your ball
                recon fast.  You have 2 seconds upstairs now and its
                a dark room at this point.  So stay tuned for details.
                If you want to move to a different room or the stairs
                let me know.  The maid could use some of your ropes.

              Unali - It seems the guy thinks your a second toy to
                play with.  So let me know what you want done.

              Z'leyra - Motivations can change.  Dice rolls can allow
                for npc reactions so does stress.  Because of talking
                and the OS spell you were another phase before could
                do the paralysis so in total about 10 seconds.  The
                slave was dead way before that.  Why sometimes talking
                can slow down action time.

          GM: Tasks to do -
                * Find mysterious Mage      - Upcoming updates
                * Sell loot if possible       Upcoming Updates

          GM: Maps -

              Maps updated only for Unali's room and Will. No need
              to update the slave room.  Once Unali's thing is
              done we'll remove the map after I do brief overview
              of second floor.


     /I\ = North -> East  <- West
         1 Hex = feet   1 '_' (Space) is 5 feet 1 Row is feet
                                                                                                                     40

          1         2         3         4         5         6 
7         8         9        100       110       120       130       140
123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    17
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   18
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 
_________________________________/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    19
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/ 
S\__/  \__/ S\__/I 
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   20
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__SSS\I_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    21
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \__/I \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   22
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/1 
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \I_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 
\__I  \__/  \__/    23
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \S_/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \__/I \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   24
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__Z  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \I_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    25
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \__/I \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   26
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  R_r/23\__/ 
\__/  \__/ S\I_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    27
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/S \__/I \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   28
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \I_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    29
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \__/I \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   30
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \I_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    31
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \__/I \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   32
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \I_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    33
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \__/I \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   34
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \I_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    35
\  I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/ 
\__S  S__/  \__/I \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   36
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 
I______________________________I_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    37
\__I  \_________  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_I/ 
\I_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   38
/  I__/  [__/  \]_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ I\__/I 
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    39
\__I  \__[ Shed/I 
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \Hole->_    \I_/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   40
/  I__/  [__/? \I_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ I\__/I 
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    41
\__I  \__[__/]__I 
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_I/  \I_/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   42
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 
___,____,____,____,____,___,_I4/]5I_,____,____,____,____,___,__/ 
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    43
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[ [------------]_I/I 
\__/  \_I/  \__/``I[***]\I_/  \__/  \__/ 
]\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   44
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  :__/  \__/  \__/ I\I_/  \__/ I\__/ 
````I  \__/I \__/  \__/  \_]/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    45
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[  \__/  \__/ *\_I/I 
\__/  \_I/  \_````I#_/  *I_/  \__/  \__/ 
]\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   46
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [__*  \__/  \__/ U\/_/  \__/ 
I\__/_____I# \___I 
\_Kitchen/  \_:/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    47
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__:[##]*/  \__/  \_I/I \__?? 
\_I/  \I@/  \__/ I\/_/  \__/  \__/ 
]\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   48
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [[##]*\__/  \__/ I\I_/  \__/ 
I\__/I@*__/  \_I/I 
\__/  \__/  \_]/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    49
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[ ?\__/  \__/  \_I/I 
\__/  \_I/  \I@/  \__/ I\I_/  \__/  \__/ 
:\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   50
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  :_S/  \Library_/ 
/\I____/____I\__/I@@@_/  \_I/I_________/_____]/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    51
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[  \__/  \__/  \_I/  \__/  \__/ 
\I_/  \__/ I\__/  \__/  \__/ ]\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   52
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [__/ *\__/ *\__/ I\__/  \__/  \__/I 
\__/  \_I/  \__/  \__/  \_:/  \_**********\__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    53
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__:  \__/  \__/  \_I/  \__/ 
\______I_/  \__/ I\__/  \__/  \__/ ]*__/ 
*########*/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   54
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [__/  \__/  \__/ I\__/  \__/I 
*__/  Den/  \$I/  \__/  \__/  \_]*  \__######## 
\__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    55
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[ 
[------------]_I/  \__/  \I*##*\__/  \__/$I\__/  \__/  \__/ 
I*__/  ########_/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   56
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  :________________I\__/  \__/I \*_/F 
\__/  \$I/ ______________/]/  \_*########*\__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    57
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \/_/ 
\__/  \__/$I\_I/  \__/  \__/ I*__/ **********/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   58
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [_________________\__/  \__/I 
\__/  \__/  \_I/ 
I\__/  \__/  \_]*  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    59
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__:  \__/  \__/  \_I/  \__/  \I_/ 
\__/  \__/ I\_I/  \__/  \__/ :*__/ ***[---]***  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   60
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [__/  \__/  \__/ I\__/  \__/I@@__/ 
[=?S==]\_I/ I\__/  \__/  \_]/  \__/  ***/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    61
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[  \__/  \__/  \_I/  \__/ 
\I_______________I\_I/  \_Dining_/ 
]\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   62
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  :__/  \__/  \__/ 
I\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 
/\__/  \__/  \_:/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    63
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[  \__Study_/  \_I/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \_I/  \_Area\__/ ]\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   64
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [__/  \__/  \__/ 
I\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 
I\__/  \__/  \_]/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    65
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__:  \__/  \__/  \_//  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \_I/  \__/  \__/ :\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   66
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [__/  \__/  \__/ 
I\__/  \__/(OO)_/  \__/  \__/ 
I\__/  \__/  \_]/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    67
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[  \__/  \__/  \_I/  \__/  \(OO) 
\__/  \__/  \_I/  \__/  \__/ ]\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   68
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  :__/  \__/  \__/ I\__/  \__/ 
K\__/  \__/  \__/ 
I\__/  \__/  \_:/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    69
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[______/_________I/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \_I______________]\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   70
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_]/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    71
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__:_________________/  \__/  \__/ 
\__/  \__/  \________________:\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   72
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [__/  \__/  \__/ 
I\_M/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 
I\__/  \__/  \_]/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    73
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[  \__/  \__/  \_I/ 
W\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_I/  \__/  \__/ 
]\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   74
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  :__/  \__/  \__/ 
/\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 
I\__/  \__/  \_:/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    75
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[  \__/Parlor  \_I/ 
\__________/_________/  \_//  \_Office_/ 
]\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   76
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [__/  \__/  \__/ 
I\__/  I__/  \__/  \__/I \__/ 
I\__/  \__/  \_]/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    77
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__:  \__/  \__/  \_I/  \__I  \__/ 
\__/  \I_/  \_I/  \__/  \__/ :\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   78
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [__/  \__/  \__/ I\__/  I__/  Foyer 
\__/I \__/ I\__/  \__/  \_]/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    79
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[  \__/  \__/  \_I/  \__I  \__/ 
\__/  \I_/  \_I/  \__/  \__/ ]\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   80
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  :__/  \__/  \__/ 
I\__/  I__/  \__/  \__/I \__/ 
I\__/  \__/  \_:/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    81
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[  \__/  \__/  \_I/  \__I  \__/ 
\__/  \I_/  \_I/  \__/  \__/ ]\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   82
    I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [__,____,____,___I_,____I____,_/ 
_,____,I___,____,_____,____,_]/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    83
\__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_******_ .. 
__******/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \_   84
/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \../ 
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/  \__/    85
          1         2         3         4         5         6 
7         8         9        100       110       120       130       140
123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901

   Legend =

     I = Column  4, 127   = Fence side walls
     _ = Row     3, 104   = Fence Top/Bottom walls
     [ = Column 34,  96   = Side Estate walls
     _ = Row    43,  83   = Top/Bottom Estate walls
    /] = Row 83 Col 65,66 = Front estate door
    /] = Row 44 Col 65,66 = Back estate door? (estimated location)
    /] = Row 57 Col 95,96 = Side patio door
    ## = Raised (5 foot off ground) wooden deck with rails and furniture
  [--] = Large swing/gazebo (wooden)
    ** = Flower boxes (due to winter not many in bloom)
     : = Window (5 feet tall in most cases with shutters)\
     , = Window
    [] = Row 104 Col 65,66 = Front Gate
    .. = Simple dirt path to front door
    X? = Estimated to be Guard shack
     ` - Stairs to second floor

   Fence - Metal - chain interlaced links and webbing 10 feet high that
      is interlaced with plants and shrub.
      Exception - Front fence Column 30-130 has low to no shrubs for
      easy viewing front of property.  Sparse bushes/trees only 5-6
      feet tall at most.

   Windows - (:) Shutters since day are open so can see in windows.  But
      80% on first floor are open, 30% on second floor open with no
      curtains (open being no curtains not actually physically open).
      Rear hallway/building has NO windows. If you need to know exact
      window status ask with coordinated.

   Shed - Simple metal alloy 6 foot tall shed (no windows)
   Barn - 1 story wooden stable/barn - no windows
   Shack- Simple wooden structure

   People -

     Status
        Patrol Guards     - KO - 3    Dead - 3
        Front Door Guards -           Dead - 2
        Shack Guards      -           Dead - 4
        Hallway Guards    -           Dead - 2
        Slave pen Guards  -           Dead - 1  Alive - 1

     R - Raban       - Col  58 Row 27
     Z - Z'leyra     - Col  61 Row 25
     W - Will        - Col  55 Row 74 [with wolf]
     U - Unali       - Col  51 Row 47
     ? - Rich Man    - Col  36 Row 50
     S - Girl        - Col  36 Row 51
     K - Kiet        - Col  63 Row 69
     F - Fremea      - Col  68 Row 57
     ? - Unknown man - Col  71 Row 61
     S - Slave?      - Col  72 Row 61
     r - Roerick     - Col  60 Row 27
     2 - Ally        - Col  62 Row 27
     3 - Ally        - Col  63 Row 27
     4 - Ally        - Col  64 Row 43
     5 - Ally        - Col  67 Row 43
     1 - Slave Guard - Col  56 Row 23
     S - Each S is a Slave in Slave Pen North Building.
     C - Cook in Kitchen Knocked out
     m - Maid          Col  35 Row 73
     Other Allies (6) Outside
     Stable Boy (Outside) - Tied up

   Room Notes
     Kitchen - Cook Inside, Furniture not n map for clutter sake
     Office  - Young man exited here.  Fremea only glimpsed the
         room as a office with desk, chairs, tables, etc.  Items
         of this detail not on map for clutter sake.
     Dining Area - Formal reception/dining/banquet area.  Items not
         on map for clutter sake.
     Foyer - Simple foyer, reception area.  Shelves for clothing, table
        of clothes for cleaning clothing or drying off.  Chairs for
        waiting for entrance.  But items off map for clutter sake.
     Study - Typical area for research.  Chairs, tables, couches,
        chairs.  Not for business like office.  But for rec reading
        or research.  Items not on map for clutter sake
     ?? - Unknown room

     Den - Furniture Legend
       [**] - Fireplace (lit)
       [==] - Couch
       @    - Table/cabinet
       #    - Table
       *    - Chairs
       $    - Book case

     Library -
       [---] - Book case
       [#]   - Table
        *    - Chair










More information about the pnpgm mailing list