[pnpgm] Game Update #8 - File #84 - First Leg of Trip (why do they call it a leg?)

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 08:10:54 CEST 2015

>________________________________

Pyandalgor just looks confused, he doesn't understand any of them.

>            Z'leyra goes to the new party members and tries to ascertain

>          what languages (including sign language) that they might know.

Pyandalgor only speaks Omavor, and knows Sign language and how to read  Marentian

>          proficient in." She then loans the necklace to one of them.

Pyandalgor take the necklace and signs a thanks of gratitude
>          GM: Languages - New Players - as Alex points out there is
>              a magical necklace that can be used to learn languages
>              like Tongues.  It can be used once a day.  I believe
>              the first customer has to be the hunter learning Marentian.
>              But this is up to Panthera to decide?  It could be fun

>              and a mystery to not talk to your ally. :)

I think I'll go with the boring route of talking to people

--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.