[pnpgm] overland or teleport? (Divination)

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Aug 14 05:51:09 CEST 2015

Z'leyra states "It IS important to be there before the area is magically
altered so that I will be able to use Akasha to see what actually did
occur. I will teleport if going by horse is not fast enough. But yes,
unless the party consensus is to teleport I would prefer to go overland,
rather than just flitting about by magic."

"My current skill with divination is only good for about ten days. When
about ten days travel from Ticasi I could cast a divination to see if
the time required to go overland would get me there in time. It would be
possible to teleport from the road if necessary."