[pnpgm] loot division

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Tue May 20 22:39:59 CEST 2014

Unali sees the Toadstone among the gemstones found and speaks to the
group and Z'leyra: "I would prefer the toad's stone if I may and if you
could bring out its protective powers I would be much obliged. Although
as the little Marschal resorts to magic instead of poison it may be of
little use."

She will accept a share of the coins as well.