[pnpgm] Game Update #88- File #322- Treasure Divided

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue May 20 00:50:06 CEST 2014

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #88 in sequence (file #322)

         [None posted]

          [Sepes 29th, 1634TH]
          [Location: City of Samma, Donara]

          [Time: 2:48:21 am - Samma city, Donara]

            The group watches Kiet pile the loot on the table as he
          smiles.  Some grin while others look grim.  It is clear the
          emotions are running in different directions.

            Raban speaks out first, "Hmmm.  This is from that Bogan
          guy who basically sold drugs and let folks gamble till he
          was owed much from them?"  He waves a gauntleted hand to the
          other pile.  "This is from the Thief who was also a slaver
          and now has blood on his hands with the dead Faerry?"

            Kiet looks up and loses his smile.  He knows where this
          is likely going.  Too much time with Arawn it seems.

            Raban continues, "I will not take this blood money.  I will
          give my share to the Faerry and if we can find those girls
          we helped from the gambling hall.  I believe they were sent
          with information to the farmer?"

            Etain licks his lips.  His share could bring a good month's
          of nice ale and wine.  Assuming he lives past the next few
          days.  He stares at the gems and sighs.  He glances to Arawn
          who seems to frown.  He glances at Raban who seems to be very
          friendly to the Sidh.  He lets out another exchange of air and
          slumps back in his chair.  "I do as well."

            Kell grunts a bit and Kiet looks his way hoping that his
          friend won't act this way.  Kell just looks to the treasure
          and nods.  "While these are noble things.  I am a business
          man.  We may need some for horses and lodging for the next
          couple weeks.  I...will...give half my share."

            Kiet rolls his eyes and at least the half-Elf is not fully
          giving up his share.  Kiet wonders even if some of these people
          should get anything.  After all Arawn and him got the loot
          from Ozon.  Technically he got the loot form Bogan as well.
          The others did little.  Course Fremea did mention in her
          debriefing that she forced Bogan to get the look to him.  But
          that is a technical thing.

            Kiet does the math quickly.  That leaves 9 shares of the loot
          with 2.5 going away once they get their share.  Nine shares?
          The math will be a bit more tricky.  Why couldn't it be
          10 even shares.

            Kiet continues to examine the loot.  From Bogan he got
          a small square box and at least 3 bags.  From Ozon he got
          1 large bag from his belt along with a small coin bag.  To
          bad there wasn't much more on Ozon's body.  It could be
          assumed his house probably has a larger stash.

            Kiet notices a rock sized black lumpy coal like mass
          and figures it is useless.  He places it to the side.
          But Kell picks it up and notices right away what it is.

            "A meteorite.  Already magical I can sense.  I've seen
          a couple in Ba'ru near the lake  Not hard to find but
          not common either."  Kell places the rock on the table again.

            With the number of people to count the coins are quickly
          counted.  The pile of silver is heavy indeed but with adrenalne
          flowing it was light to carry away.  But it is the gold pile
          that has some worried.  Most came form Bogan's bags.  At least
          2/3rds from there and likely from recent winnings.

            Etain stares at the gold coins and listens to the total.  He
          becomes a bit pale.  "That amount is enough to kill for.  If
          these guys have friends we need to be extra careful if we stay
          in town.  This isn't just a few coins."

            Those skilled in Jeweler know there are about 22 sets of
          gems out there.  Maybe more if more rare.  But the group
          finds in this pile 8.  Almost 200 gem stones in total.  Some
          are already perfect flawless and fine with possible chance
          to enhance.  But those who can sense none of them are already
          enhanced.  Most figure the gems can be sold and divided up
          at a jeweler store.  The 9, only 5% of the total gems, will
          be saved in case they can be enhanced later.

            Kell looks to Fremea at the bar.  "What do you say about
          all this loot?  What are our plans?  Stay in town or head
          to Donara City?"  Knowing that it may take at least two weeks
          by horse.  The party could teleport but some are still wounded
          and need to regenerate magic power.  Course Fremea may still
          have plans in town like to find the slaver captain and her
          own slaver captor who mistreated her so long ago.

          Actions? Comments?

          Next Update...Friday...

          GM: A short update but no posts so I figured I'd get something
              small out.  Based on mana report we have about 3 wizard's
              will need to regenerate.  Raban will have to regain
              some energy as well.  For wounds Fremea and Raban are the
              worst off with need for healing.  So what now?

              * Plans for town?
              * When to leave?  Which method horse-teleport?
              * Plans for healing? Who wants healing?
              * Other actions?

          GM: Loot info - I know it looks a lot of stuff.  In fact
              it is.  But when you have a major thief and a major
              fence you are bound to have a lot.  The gambling hall
              alone may make as little as 20-200 gold in one night.
              Course he loses some as well with bets.  But this
              is why the loot amount is a bit high.  They prefer
              quick get away loot so coins and gems.   For the coins
              this is the total from both people.  Most came from
              Bogan.  For gems most came from Ozon.  The gems I list
              the number of each.  The [x] value is how many perfect
              ones that are but unenhanced (unless the gem is already
              pre-enhanced).

              I will assume coins are divided up by 9.
              I will assume gems all but perfect ones will be sold (time
              will be needed to do so) and divided up by 9.

              For the nice gems select as needed.  First come first
              serve.  Course since Alex always sees this first he
              has a bit of advantage but may not need any. Arguments
              can be resolved between players (email/public).  Fremea
              has the final say so on the loot though as leader.

              In the end it looks like at least 30 gold per person.  Since
              we did not really get "loot" from Katai and the last couple
              (well few) years no loot this is a good supplement I hope.
              But it is realistic.  I could list each gem like fine clarity,
              cloudy, small, large, etc.  But it would take 200 lines or
              at least 100 just for that.  So I will do that in random
              batches when time to sell to figure out final price.   May
              just use the treasure program out there for that.

          GM: Treasure

               * Meteorite - Already magical.  Palm sized rock.

               * Coins
                 Copper Coins    -  117
                 Silver Coins    -  367
                 Gold Coins      -  256