[pnpgm] Game Update #92 - File #352 - Tasks begin...targets acquired

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 07:44:57 CEST 2014

Fremea feels the familiar tingle of horror and excitement when she used to have to break in places to steal. Only this time it will be for a better reason than to line someone elses pockets and destroy others lives that did no harm.

"Lets not break the door down just yet, I will check on it and pick it up first. Though, since you are better as seeing traps, maybe you look for those first? Then make sure no one sees me getting inside. Once I am in, just wait for me for a couple of minutes."

Once inside, she will take a few moments to look around. Using her skills she will make sure that there are no hidden traps. She will also sense for any magical energies.