[pnpgm] Game Update #59 - File #233 - Lights in the dark

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Nov 20 07:02:02 CET 2013

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #59 in sequence (file #233)

         [None]

          [Sepes 28th, 1634TH]
          [Location: City of Salaqara, Donara]

          [Time: 10:33pm - North of Salaqara - Plains]

            Fremea paces back and forth waiting for the teleport to
          start and to continue on.  She can feel the city of Samma
          in her bones.  To be back where she was caged like a savage.
          Then to escape from that and now to return full circle.

            Arawn considers his options.  He could try to get info from
          the Fae or Elf to see what is known to them.  But it could
          be outdated info.  That could be just as risky.  He could
          just teleport alone and find a spot then return but it would
          take a chunk of mana in the use.

            Etain sees the Alfar concerned on the situation, "I may not
          know this teleport stuff.  But we have 3 here that could be
          sent scouts ahead.  You, Fremea and the large one over there.
          Two can fly.  So why not jump to some relative spot and do
          it say 300 feet high.  Then could land.  The large one can
          fly it seems so he can hold Arawn.  Then once there a return
          trip could be done."

            Arawn tries to recall what all Chion did in the past.  He
          wasn't with the group that long but the wizard-sailor could
          do the same thing Etain suggested.  In fact if the report was
          true this is how that Vampire Ezam was killed?

            Raban speaks up and sounds concerned, "guys!  Look."

            The party look south-east toward the city.  There are flickering
          lights of the city.  Not so unusual but then the group notices
          the lights are likely torches.  Those torches seem to be getting
          closer.  "is that riders?  If so they may be looking for us.  Our
          tracks aren't so hard to ignore."

            Those who can judge distance at night guess it might be a couple
          miles away.  If they are riding slow it will take a bit but
          if they are riding fast....

            "I can distract them."  Raban suggests.  "I'll fly and draw
          them away and give you time to get away?"

          Actions? Comments?

          Next Update....Friday...

          GM: A bit of a nudge to get things moving? :)  Figure two weeks
              at this should be a good time to nudge.  Alex sent some
suggestions
              on teleport.  I hear from Alex Will said he would teleport as
              well but no post.  Oh well.  Course he is still wounded and
              needing healing but not said anything in a long time.

              I still need to know the after details as to where to go AFTER
              the teleport is done.  What to do and such.

              With Thanksgiving next week may be no update for that Friday
              depending on what happens now.

              I am also planning on some deadlines for the folks who have
              no posted in awhile.  Mainly Will/Kell.  It is very unusual
              for Mark/Kell to not even say a word or email so a bit worried.
              I know Will is just busy.  But Kell?