[pnpgm] Game Update #57 - File #229 - Teleport into darkness

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Nov 5 02:09:13 CET 2013

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #57 in sequence (file #229)

      Admin Notes: Niko removed from Roster.

         From Kiet : [Re: Actions]
           Kiet is somewhat baffled over the renting of these nags.
           He says "Um, guys...I don't ever plan on returning ...
         GM: Ack. I forget what I quoted but renting for 2 copper is
             smaller than buying for 2 gold. :)