[pnpgm] Game Update #29 - File #125 - A common connectoin

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 10 03:00:26 CEST 2013

Fremea seems nervous to the few that have gotten to know her. Of course to the farmer just sees someone not talking up and rather frustrated.

"I, we, are looking for someone that might have information. He doesn't know it yet, though I highly doubt he would want to give it freely even if he did." Her eyes seem to harden more as she talks, "maybe you would know where to point us for the right direction and as he," pointing to Arawn, "already stated, we will be gone and leaving your family alone."

She seems to mull something over in her mind for a second before speaking again, "We are looking for a thief, named Ozon." She watches his reactions to see if there is anything given away by her speaking his name.