[pnpgm] Time

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Aug 20 16:22:52 CEST 2013

"All right, people.  It's after 3:00 and we need to make some decisions on direction.  Do we find a place for the night or do we move on?  Fremea?  What say you?"

Kiet continues in Katai "and let us not discuss what has happened while Niko is around.  He might not understand and, worse, might just turn us in."

To Niko, Kiet says "Niko, we are on a quest.  Some of us, you have seen ( Raban flying, for instance) can use magic.  That poor woman was spelled by someone or something, we don't know.  We helped her as best we could, and she should be fine now.  But it's time to move on.  I don't think we can learn any more here."

Sent from my iPad