[pnpgm] Game Update #248

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 16:06:07 CEST 2012

Kell listens to this, cocks his head to the side and slyly remarks, "We need some paint to throw on them."  Gesturing at the caves also in response to Arawn.

"I can calmly walk to them and use my whirlwind.  Throw some off the walkway or kill them," he offers.  "Raban can merely push them all off.  Caladan, can your wind blow them off?"

Concerned for time, Kell urges speed with whatever we do.