[pnpgm] Game Update #231 - File #1423 - One more vote added..ok so sue! These update titles are hard at times :)

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at dish.com
Wed Jun 13 22:50:26 CEST 2012

[Argh I need to vote for Kell, but don't have it in me to post in character.  So you get character thoughts without all the annoyance of a character voice.

Kell likes the idea of scouting the other stairs, to make sure the attack is located correctly.  After that, send in the Elementals while the group uses long range attacks.  Group move in to melee only as a last resort.]

Ha'Kell expresses his thoughts to the group appropriately.  If no one else makes a decision he will, after spending five minutes waiting for a mist to end.  He'll volunteer to send in the Elementals all by himself.  :)