[pnpgm] Game Update #236

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Jul 17 00:54:51 CEST 2012

   Scott:

   Read your comment about hoping I'd post in response to the voice. I considered it but thought it would be fluff as I realized that Arawn would still attempt communication with Brain, allowing the others to focus on the Shaper.

   Post:

   Arawn gives a quick nod in response to Unali's call, motioning for anyone nearby to come to him if they wish to flee the chamber. As he speaks the magical words he reaches out with one hand to Ben'dar, hoping to free the barbarian from the Brain's crushing embrace before it's too late.

   OOC:

   I was going to have Arawn risk empathic communication with the Brain
but after reading Unali's post he'll change his action and follow her
order. If Farseeker manages to free Ben'dar and it looks like they can
reach the exit before the elemental disappears he'll help drag Bend'ar
(or anyone else that needs help) out of the chamber.

   If he thinks it's not likely that he and the others can flee the room
 in time (Ben'dar isn't freed yet or the elemental looks like it's
fleeing/down for example) then he'll attempt to Teleport himself,
Farseeker and Ben'dar out of the chamber to the others. If you deem that
 Teleport won't work to free Ben'dar then he'll try Translocation if you
 feel that's applicable.

They'd be cast via wand at EL 2 (EL3 for Translocation if another PC is still trapped in the chamber and within range)