[pnpgm] Game Update #164 - File #1162 - Storms and Mists

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 23:42:40 CEST 2011

Fremea has been quiet lately, just watching the guard and making sure everything is in place. This kind of process she is used and she seems to not really have any emotions about the situation at all. The waiting is the only thing that seems to annoy her, but once they start moving she just goes with no hesitation or care. The running sucks with the dress and she has to hike it up, making sure she is behind the guard, so she can use her wings a bit to move faster. As they near the vent, there seems to be hesitation on going inside. She quickly moves past everyone and looks up to make sure nothing is going to fall into. She takes a quick look around at those trying to talk at this time and just starts to move into the vent. "Move it now, we don't want to wait at this point. Even if there is something there, the more of us in will make it so we can get past it faster."

She has her senses revved up, to make sure that she spots any mana spikes or no mana spots quickly.