[pnpgm] Game Update #164 - File #1162 - Storms and Mists

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Sat May 14 08:27:24 CEST 2011

    > Farseeker wonders who should be first.  Maybe that would've
    >      been better figured out before now
    >    Actions? Comments?

    >    Next Update....Monday...

    >    GM: Who wishes to go first?

OOC:  I'm guessing that Unali is the best person at this sort of thing
but if she is in charge then she probably shouldn't go first.  I'm
still not sure if there is climbing involved in getting into this vent
but we should probably get out of sight.  Will does have rope and
stakes that could be used as makeshift climbing gear.  Does Unali have
a preference of who takes point?

Will says "lets get under cover... then sort out the details"