[pnpgm] Kiet's response to the new man...

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Thu Mar 31 19:53:49 CEST 2011

Unali quickly brings her knee up to lightly touch Kiet's groin. "It
would be a shame to crush such nice ... equipment."

"As for the scout, he may guess all he wants. Once the fight starts, he
will have to choose what he fears most, magic or Vong, or night demons
for that matter. For his sake, I hope he chooses the Vong. Till that
time, he is free to worry about magic users only, and have his fears run
unchecked, and the age-old conditioning might make him bolt. As long as
he suspects, but doesn't know for certain, he will wonder and he might
be curious enough to gather more information to make up his mind."