[pnpgm] Kiet's response to the new man...

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Wed Mar 30 22:02:18 CEST 2011

Some comments from Unali: "I would not reveal you are special, as it may
easily antagonize him more than the Vong ever could. As he is from the
Master General's command, he has a Katai City background. The hatred may
be especially strong, or completely missing, but I can't be sure."

"I would invite him along when we enter the Mount. And give him his
weapons back indeed. We can use the help, and I do not fancy another 100
soldiers on our back while we are fighting the Vong. Then he can return
to his unit later and organize a mop up."

She is in favor of asking about Tor.

"A group of soldiers this close may hamper going back by land. I do not
fancy being chased all over Katai again. We need to think about our
retreat as well before we enter."