[pnpgm] Kiet's response to the new man...

dasandersx at comcast.net dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 21:47:37 CEST 2011

Kiet is somewhat more calmed down now, distracted by the promise of (indirect) aid from the Katai Master General and the plans being discussed now.

Kiet moves over to Unali and quietly whispers to her "I think we should return his weapons to him as a show of good faith.  I would even give him his sword...and I promise not to do so point first", Kiet flashes a grin.  "Also, what harm is there in telling him we are 'special' if we can be gone before their forces can arrive?  It might even be good for P.R."