[pnpgm] Game Update #154 - File #1071 - Goz'Yung

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:50:22 CET 2011

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 8:04 AM, Murtha, Mark <Mark.Murtha at dishnetwork.com>wrote:

>  Maybe we should just use Cloud Walking and go straight to the top?  :)

Will:  "Cloud Walking hmmm...  I was thinking about establishing a link with
a sending spell so that if I am scouting I would have a way to send a
message.  I think Z'leyra had said that she was open to the idea.  She along
with Caladan would probably also be one of the least likely to get hurt and
therefore better able to relay messages and come to the rescue.