[pnpgm] Game Update #173 - File #1205 - Joint Timing

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at dishnetwork.com
Fri Jun 24 17:29:25 CEST 2011

[Lots of things.

1. Very happy you're feeling better.  Keep on mending. How is your recovery?  Any current effects hitting you?

2. I thought Kell was with Unali's group?  Don't really care too much.  That is how it's listed in the footer of the posts.
         GM: For this cave groups divided up
             With Unali: Farseeker, Caladan, Strie'bog, Ben'dar, Kell
                  and Arawn
             With Fremea: Raban, Kiet, Zhou, Chion,  Will, Captain Lin
                  and Z'leyra

BUT, I have no qualms w/ you changing it.  Not much has happened w/ Kell other than his daydream.  Getting some action is good too.  :)

3. Thanks for the compliment. I thought the daydream turned out well.  Wanted to get the mana-view using another sidh and incorporate all of that, and the language usage too.  Heck, I think that daydream is even mostly (90%+) accurate.  He he.  Kell does have his uses.  Too bad no one bet Kell that gold.

Great addition of Cpt Lin acting then pausing.

4. Wait to hear your response before acting, so I know which group I can act with.

5. Shields - highly underrated.  ;)

 ]