[pnpgm] Game Update #178 - File #1235 - The Abyss

dasandersx at comcast.net dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Jul 28 05:28:10 CEST 2011

And this is EXACTLY why Kiet ain't gonna get close to them.  They probably have twice my hit points, and al I have are mundane daggers.

         GM: Some might be surprised by the experience in this encounter.
             It was well earned.  These are not npc character class folks.
             They are full class pc style characters thus with full hpv
             thus they will be CDF 3 at the least for both warriors and
             shapers.  One kill could earn easily 90 experience per. So
             this is why the experience stacks up.