[pnpgm] Game Update #149 - File #1048 - First day of travel

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Thu Feb 10 19:02:37 CET 2011

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  R1.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

     Game Web Site - http://www.furvert.net/longshotgm/pbem/index.htm
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshotgm at netzero.com

     Game Update #149 in sequence (file #1048)

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Kiet smiles his little bright smile at Strie'bog and says
          quietly 'No, not gas....just hot air..."

          Kiet will work on horsemanship as much as frickin' possible.  He
          dooesn't think he will ever actually like them, but he does think
          he can learn to tolerate them.

          no magic use until V-day...and still wishing we had about 200
          well-armed lancer mercs accompanying us...

          Kiet also wants to make sure he has as many rope segments with
          him that he and his horse can carry without encumbering too much.
          Won't need much more than 10-12....
        GM: Ack. Lancer so 2 SC/Month or about 7 BB a day for a week
            likely of work.  So 7 BB x 7 = 49 BB x 200 = 98 Silver or
            so I estimate quickly.  Want to use your personal gold
            stash?  Just return to Pamau and hire them of course the
            explanation might be fun to watch. :)  Ack on ropes.

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Kiet is pretty quiet as the group heads out, and even before.
          He's been wondering how to contribute to this undertaking, without
          ending up in the care of the undertaker...bad pun, but that's
          where Kiet's mind is now.

          "I am contemplating a Sky Knowledge spell.  Not for locating...
        GM: Ack.