[pnpgm] (no subject)

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at dishnetwork.com
Mon Dec 19 23:28:04 CET 2011

Petting the adorable critter's ears, Kell tilts his head and replies to Arawn in a deadpan, "Of course.  Look at this face.  Is this the face of a troublemaker?  Besides, Squirt is small and sneaky, he's done this type of thing for me before."

OOC - I want the Ultraviolet pass please.  And a whole army of Farseeker clones. :)