[pnpgm] fake Vong

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:49:39 CET 2011

OCC:  Come to think of it Trans. would probably work on Z' as well but
she is one who is probably tougher as she is. So in theory we could
probabnly make everyone in the party look like a Vong but it would
take a lot of mana.   There are probably severl pepole who would not
be willing any way.  We probably would not want over half of the party
as Vong both for mana cost as well as personal preferance.  It may
also be more effective that way we know the vong have ways to be
allerted to the presence of magic users and if every one looked like a
Vong it would bacfire.

Will says " We dont want more than half but at least a third of us
posing as Vong and stagered guard pisinor since are Vong wont quite
"smell" right.