[pnpgm] Status..

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Wed Aug 24 18:34:25 CEST 2011

   As groups are formed Arawn makes a few comments.

   "So what are the locations each group is heading towards?
    Also, as the Shapers need to be dealt with, will we send in assassins again or teleport in? If the latter, I can take up to 4 with me, leaving someone behind unless an archer chooses to remain up here."

   He'll also offers his own group the following,

   "Just before we strike I can bond us in a Battle Mind. If anyone wishes this let me know and I can cast just before striking."