[pnpgm] Status..

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Tue Aug 23 08:50:27 CEST 2011

Posts are hitandmiss...

Looks like Fremea will scout ahead quickly (keep in mind spells don't last long and things to avoid) Once I report those results we cna move on and the battle going.  As with large battles the frst few phases will beheavy stuff to work up.  But will speed up once things go.

Still time to add any battle plans n that is needed..

Waiting on Fremea's email reply to see on her plans.  Will try to get to update soon.

Not enough material at this point to work on so just a quick status...