[pnpgm] Game Update #161 - File #1149 - Alliances are formed

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Mon Apr 11 11:28:59 CEST 2011

Unali: "I Had considered blocking off the spring inlet, or poisoning the
water, to see if that would draw them out. But as long as we have the
advantage of stealth, we should use that. I vote we enter the steam vent
as soon as possible. Stay together as a group for as long as we can. We
have no idea what awaits us inside.

Farseeker, Zhou, shall we wait for dusk or take the chance there are no
guards watching and go now? I have no clue how good their night vision
is if they have any.

Captain, I hope you will join us, so you can report back on what is
inside to your general."