[pnpgm] Game Update #161 - File #1149 - Alliances are formed

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Sun Apr 10 07:09:43 CEST 2011

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  R1.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

     Game Web Site - http://www.furvert.net/longshotgm/pbem/index.htm
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshotgm at netzero.com

     Game Update #161 in sequence (file #1149)

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Kiet listens to the discussions about how to get out afterward
          (making Chion the MVP should the Teleport method be chosen) but
          is kind of abrubt about it.

          "Sorry, but I don't need to teleport a horse.  I can always...
          ----
          Kiet's vote can be bought....for the right 'price'. (grin)
          Honestly, as long as we can get to the DL and pick up my...um...
          investments...then I'm fine (assuming I'll be alive to collect).
          I just hope the HE (or his subordinates) kept an eye on the
          Moneychangers like I asked.  After that, Kiet doesn't really care
          where we go, as long as snakes aren't involved.

          Also, I can't rightly say I understood the IBT options.  I can
          say I didn't read them really closely, so it's my fault.  So, if
          someone wanted to 'sway' me, I might change my vote.
          ------
          Kiet changes his IBT vote to #1....I finally had a chance to read
          it thru....sheesh...
        GM: Ack. If not alive your funds can be Willed to Zhou.  I'm sure
            he can use the coin. The IBT vote/options are hardest to
            understand.  Since its all a unknown factor at this point. Things
            can change so drastically.  I just tried to get ahead of it as
            best I could.  But it can still change.