[pnpgm] Game update #120 - File #914 - Trouble in Pamau

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 10:08:27 CEST 2010

Fremea, not having seen everything at first, to what then happened with the fire tornado's, just looks around in a mostly aghast and semi-frightened stare. As she sees kids lying dead and burned and some injured she is not sure which direction to go for a second. Then her survival skills kick back in, with all that she has gone through in her childhood and that so many kids can be caught in the cross fire of angry adults. She looks for Raban and moves to him, at the same time giving instructions. "Quickly, we do not have the means to help these people ourselves, however we can make sure they get help. As my father has taught me, find the nearest soldier station and get them to here quickly. As I can not run as fast, you will have to carry me today." This comes out quickly and with an authority she almost realizes is hers.

As Raban picks her up and starts to move out of the mess and possible bigger mess, she reflects on her place in all this. To protect children as best she can from the destruction of adults who are supposed to know more than them, she also realizes that nothing she did back there could save any of them right now, as she noticed the eyes from both sides watching. Her training may not have been something she wanted, however it is something that has saved her many times now. Though she may look like a child here, she truly has grown up in short time. She knows that many of those that survive will grow up to be even bigger haters of magics and to do anything directly would only bring worse hate later, so she will figure out a way to change things indirectly. Once she has dealt with her her own past and no longer has to look over her shoulder.