[pnpgm] Game Update #118 - File #905 - Party Arrives in Pamau

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 16:42:52 CEST 2010

[Yes to new player. ]

Staying inside the city is very dangerous, especially with the wagon and it's
special cargo.  "I suggest we only stay one night.  If we need more time, let's
find an inn to the north of the city so we can ride back into town and finish
our business.  This city sets my nerves on end..."  He has definite bad feelings
about this city.

Kell will go to watch and examine the execution.  He dislikes it very much and
wants to free the people, but knows doing that is nigh impossible.  Not in this
crowded city and not when they're being publically executed.  This is so sad and
such a waste he things, wondering if the Empire will ever change...  "Can one of
you change my appearance before we go?  Make my skin darker, maybe change my
facial structure a bit.  I don't want to look like me today, just in case."  His
idea includes darkening his skin, enlarging his nose, and anything else that
makes him look less like himself.  Changing clothes to those of lower status
too, so he can move more freely about and not be recognized as a merchant that
just arrived with a noble from out of town.

While there he scans and is very alert for detectors.  Getting caught this day
seems a very bad idea to the half-elf.   He also tries to listen to ask many
conversations as possible, and start some about the change in nobility.  He's
fishing for leads.

Raban speaks softly, " Lin Mong (Fremea), I do not know if I am strong enough to
be able to watch women or girls executed, even if guilty of some crime. It goes
against everything I was taught as a child and a man. I fear that my reactions
will bring harm upon your house and name."

Kell listens as well, "I understand if you cannot go.  Better to say it now,
whilst your size would be a wonderful distraction. We do need a guard, Will, can
you go?"