[pnpgm] Game Update #118 - File #905 - Party Arrives in Pamau

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Thu Sep 16 07:20:10 CEST 2010

  <oops missed the list again
<If I read things right, Raban is being sent to something he will have
problems with. Fremea also has some problems with it and even if Raban
can stop himself any word from Fremea will be enough to cause major havok.

Raban speaks softly, " Lin Mong (Fremea), I do not know if I am strong
enough to be able to watch women or girls executed, even if guilty of
some crime. It goes against everything I was taught as a child and a
man. I fear that my reactions will bring harm upon your house and name."