[pnpgm] Game Update #114

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Sep 2 09:22:24 CEST 2010

   "I think that we should give the pills and not attempt anything at first, if only to see what, if anything, happens. If nothing happens I'd suggest using music, with the bards playing music along a sliding scale of notes, starting as high as possible and working down while we study any reactions. We can always supplement with mystical music if necessary, with others holding instruments as cover."

   Arawn will also be willing to use tongs or gloves to attempt to manipulate the growth with his hands and use fire as well.