[pnpgm] Game Update #128 - File #953 - Curse or Fate?

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 19:26:53 CEST 2010

Ha'Kell listens to all of this without speaking much.  He's enjoying the local
beer too much to talk.   While people are gone he'll indulge in one of his
favorite pasttimes, gambling.  The tables here are lined with rich people just
waiting to give away their money, and why not give it to me?

But after most of the disucssion is over, he pipes up "We should investigate
tonight.  Soon.  I can both help investigate, then leave early the back way.  I
for one do not want to get caught trying to leave the city.  Let's move as soon
as possible."

Thinking out loud the tall, handsome half-elf says, "The Vong are puzzling me.
It's as if we're missing one or two pieces, then the puzzle will all
fit. Finding the new mine will be a large step, but we need to find their
command base, if they have one.  How do we prevent anymore from coming here?"

He gets his gear and prepares to work this night, then leave as soon as
possible.