[pnpgm] Game Update #128 - File #953 - Curse or Fate?

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Tue Oct 26 16:05:47 CEST 2010

Raban sighs, he is causing quite the problems here. "How do you suggest
I sneak out? I can assure you that I do not sneak well." He scans the
area for possible spys before continuing in a whisper. "It may be better
if I risk flying as that gift may not be easily sensed. Of course I
would have to find a place less likely to be seen for that too. And
perhaps use some different clothing to better blend in?" Then he gets an
idea, "Or I could just walk through the outer wall in a place far from
the gates or guards? That too is a gift that may be harder to sense.
Though I have never tried a thick wall, I should be able to to get
through it if I am quick."

<GM veto on that one if he thinks Raban should know if it is too risky.
Also I do not recall if anything was mentioned about the walls here?>

"But I may have to keep separate for a little while to make sure I was
not spotted before moving toward where ever we are going to meet up."