[pnpgm] Game Update #126

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Oct 21 01:23:34 CEST 2010

   As the others shared news of their various adventures Arawn thought back to the upper story of the warehouse. He had hoped to investigate it but didn't want to endanger the others by forcing the unconscious Brigader on them while he risked searching the burning building. He hoped the man would be in possession of information that would make up for it. Leaning in he studied the scrolls along with the others and whispered quietly to them in Marentian, making sure to remain unheard by the other patrons of the tavern.

   "My companion will be waking up in an hour or two. We should find a good place to speak with him before then.
   We should also keep a careful eye out. With the recent events any strangers, especially those of us that stand out, will likely be investigated or watched now."