[pnpgm] How much actions?

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Sat May 29 02:21:31 CEST 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 4:09 PM, John Hooten <jhooten at windstream.net> wrote:

> <Raban does have a problem then. I would assume he rushes back inside to
> warn the others and some time after that realizes his Bless could be a risk
> to everyone and asks Z for advice.

Maybe he could just stay out of sight until we determine if they are
hostile.  So far most of the detection we have encountered seems to have
been line of sight.   If they are searching for an active spell a lookout
such as Freimiea could signal you.  If they do turn out to be
belligerent another signal could be the cue to come out fighting in which
case the bless could be quite useful.