[pnpgm] How much actions?

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Sat May 29 02:09:57 CEST 2010

<Raban does have a problem then. I would assume he rushes back inside to
warn the others and some time after that realizes his Bless could be a
risk to everyone and asks Z for advice. Problem is Raban has to weight
that risk as dispelling a blessing of his goddess is quite serious.
Worse it is possible they do not have the magic detectors and he could
have dispelled it with no reason. SO I expect he will ponder things
quite some time, but in the end decide even damning himself would be a
cheap cost for saving everyone else. He would hope the consequences are
not quite that severe.