[pnpgm] Game Update #106 - File #832 - Party travels to Pamau

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Tue Jul 27 19:16:13 CEST 2010

<Oh Dear, a moral problem for Raban.
Raban knows these are not hunters but raiders and the women are 'booty'
that were taken. Normally he would not hesitate to do something about it
even by himself but... Then with a leer he calls out in Katai, "How much
for the Girl? She cannot keep her eyes off me so she must want a Real
Man to satisfy her."

<Raban will happily purchase her and the others, though doing so may
tempt these raiders into following us and attacking later. Oops I assume
he has enough cash, I am unsure what he has on him.

<Other possible actions.
  Raban laughs as he approaches close, "Come now, in this heat you do
not want to argue nor carry double. $$$ is a good price." <$$$ something
quite low>
Once close enough Raban says with a sneer, "On second thought, you give
me the women and I let you live. Scum like you are not worth the sweat
it would take to slaughter. I could crush your heads like rotten fruit!"
<intimidation is your friend, it does not hurt that on horseback close
up he looks even larger>

<Lets assume the group has a little time to intercept Raban as they
should realize the temptation. Otherwise fun begins, though the women
may not think so.