[pnpgm] Game Update #104 - File #792 - Party leaves Fair grounds

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Tue Jul 13 21:29:34 CEST 2010

<Skills- Improve horsemanship, make replacement arrows (since his are
larger than normal)

<Before leaving the grounds it would be a good idea to cast healing.
Since many are low on Mana, Raban may need to do it himself.

   Raban smiles as he thanks Chion, "I was arguing with myself on
whether I would need to prevent a 'murder' when you took care of it first."
   He continues seriously, "Killing in self defense is allowed but
killing a helpless person is wrong! We did not know enough about his
situation to judge his fate properly. Here, most his actions were not
crimes, so how could we impose Laws he knows nothing about! If we
started killing people because they follow different Laws we will never
stop doing so, so we need to look to our own souls and kill only when it
is needed."
  Raban frowns sadly, "I do not want to tell a story about the Great
Heroes who saved the World only to become a Worse threat to it. Save the
World because it needs saving, not so you can Rule it or Plunder it
yourselves! DO not become a Monster as bad or worse than that you face,
it is far too easy to do so!"