[pnpgm] Game Update #70 - File #578 - Shu casts Vong Ritual

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Thu Feb 11 07:07:04 CET 2010

<I will correct the oops and send to the list, some of this was not
posted to it. It is not 'secret' and should not be as anyone in the room
could hear it.>

     "Not perceptive enough", Raban replies, "I should have heard anyone
in that Hallway, yet I did not hear you or whoever did this. I checked
the Room and Shu locked the door. I will check the room again, I know
about secret doors, hiding places and spy holes, they should not remain
hidden from me a second time."
      "Who has the rooms to either side, or even above or below? If some
door or hatch exists, it should connect to one of those. And if they
exist, this place is responsible for this tragedy!"
     "She was so happy this evening, no one should have taken that away
from her!"

<hopefully this can be fit together with the other posts>