[pnpgm] Kiet's musings at dinner or later

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Feb 5 04:30:36 CET 2010

Kiet listens to the other party members then throws out this little tidbit, "I think we were being followed when we went shopping.  I'm not 100% sure, but farily certain that one of the people from around the inn was following us."

He sighs then continues, "I also had a very disturbing encounter with an old man I think was carrying a detector.  Now, there's no way they can detect magic on me, I left all of mine, um, at 'home'.  My concern is that the detectors aren't set up to detect magic being used, but to detect magic users!"

"All I know is I want out of this town as soon as possible."

"What kind of distraction are we going to use?  I was thinking one of Kell's large, dirty 'friends' could be convinced to cause a ruckus near the other end of town."