[pnpgm] Game Update #107 - File #840 - Slaves and Giants

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Tue Aug 3 21:06:21 CEST 2010

     Raban laughs, "Such stupidity, it was only I you faced until now
and I am more than you can handle. Drawing those bows involves the
others and they are less likely to let you live. I would have just had a
little fun slapping you all to the ground until you understood your
place. Since you have already given me the women, I will give you
another chance. Ride away and live. Or face me alone, armed however you
want and I will just use my fists so you have a chance to survive. But
if your friends use those Bows then you could accidentally hit someone
who it was my job to protect and that could ruin my reputation. So then
it is my business and I will have to make an example of all of you.
Maybe rip an arm or leg off, no I think picking up one of your horses
and using it as a club to beat you all to death would better boost my
reputation. Shame about the horse though, but it wont feel anything
after the first smash..."

<Likely he will not finish his speech. For some reason he is just not
intimidating them enough?
<If hostilities start, Raban will need to jump off his horse, maybe onto
another taking someone down with him?