[pnpgm] Game Update #37 - File #373 - Pirate ship sinks

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 18 10:21:48 CEST 2009

Fremea will take the emerald and the stole and 5gc - the rest can be divided equal to everyone else. She will give 10Gc for the fallen sailors family too (if no one objects).

As for other actions, she will continue to practice her acting skill with being a Katai noble child. The stole will be good to use for her disguise.

She will look at Arawn and just smirk once he is fished out of the water. "You may have lots of knowledge and can can talk to the Gods, however let me be the quick in and out. I seemed to have a lot more practice than you." At this she just laughs, something no one has heard her do since she joined the group.