[pnpgm] Game Update #37 - File #373 - Pirate ship sinks

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 18 09:48:26 CEST 2009

>        From Whitney: [Re: Actions]
>          Whitney smiles wryly, "All Zhou has really proposed to me...
>        GM: Ack.  Zhou never said he'd kill you on the mission.  Only
>            if you didn't respect the HE.

Bottom line, and all I really have to go on is the books,a s I didn't read what happened before I joined the party (I Whitney wouldn't know most of it, after all)..... Zhou threatened to kill a Wizard fo the Dark Lands if he didn't do what Zhou told him. WHAT shouldn't really matter. Wizards outrank everyone else. Whitney is a DL wizard, Zhou is only a noble. This is by decree of the High Elder.

Now, again, this is based on the published information. Your setting may be different. If it isn't, that test Zhou was worried about? There wasn't one, and he managed to fail anyhow. If  your DL is different, well, I really wish I'd known.

Thank you for your time,

Thomas O. Magann Jr.