[pnpgm] Game Update #36 - File #359 - Pirates attack...

Murtha, Mark D (N-Innovar) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Tue Sep 15 16:35:18 CEST 2009

[OOC - I don't remember the answer to this question so need to double check.  When is Chion teleporting magic gear and animals back to DL?  Is he?  I want to know so I can address Squirt and Kell's items.

Scott, what about the other potential new player you mentioned a while ago?]

> Kell stares at the burning ship and wets his lips at the though
> of treasure that could just go to the bottom of the sea.

Kell wonders about the treasure, if there is any.  His mind wanders to the beauty of gold and jewels, but is also saddened that it is pirate treasure.  It belongs to someone else.  People who had families and are now dead, fatherless children and widows left behind.  The vile pirates maybe even captured some and then sold as slaves.  That angers Ha'Kell, and he frowns.  Perhaps killing the captured pirates is....  Ha'Kell doesn't air his thoughts about killing them, but may hint that it's not an entirely bad thing in his opinion.

Deciding to speak his mind Kell adds, "We can turn the pirate scum into the authorities in Katai.  Maybe they can repay some of what they've taken.  If they give us any trouble, well..."  Trailing off as Kell says that, a wicked looking and very sharp dirk appears in his hands and he starts cleaning his nails with it.

Kell approaches Whitney later that day, right after dinner when the sun is setting over the ocean.  "Thank you again for helping with the mermen attack.  For a librarian, you are very handy with an axe."  Looking to the side out over the water, enjoying the view and not retching as he did at the beginning of the voyage, Kell continues, "Have you thought more about Zhou's proposal and the mission?  We will be there soon.  After these past weeks on the ocean, I would have you join us."