[pnpgm] Game Update #33 - File #340- Merman combat P9+10

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 10:29:59 CEST 2009

Fremea, having found Raban and seeing him crush the merman nicely, just smiles kindly at him. After he thanks her, "It just happens that I don't want to be without my bodyguard." She just laughs and giggles at him as they fly back towards the ship.

If there is any healing that she can provide, she will give it at max EL.

She will look at the trident (magical one) with mana reading to determine how strong it is and if it is an item that she may see more use than just selling it off.