[pnpgm] Game Update #33 - File #340- Merman combat P9+10

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Sep 4 07:25:25 CEST 2009

<Oh the Embarrassment! poor Raban... LOL
<Water is HARD! No high dives for Raban, but fortunately it was head
first so nothing important was damaged ;)

<on the return flight
Raban overcomes his embarrassment enough... "Fremea, Thank you for
coming after me, it would have been quite difficult for me to get back
to the ship without your help. It appears I will need to learn how to
teleport or at least fly faster."

Having survived his impromptu water adventure, Raban decides it is time
to finish his prayers of thanks and even heal himself before offering to
heal others.
<Since he has plenty of Mana he does not use often, may as well use at
max El