[pnpgm] Game Update #47 - File #427 - Tiehul's wagon is inspected

Murtha, Mark D (N-Innovar) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Thu Oct 29 15:22:55 CET 2009

[Those darn dwarves!  They are a pain, aren't they?]

>           Arawn helps Z'leyra with the treatment and cleaning.  Both
>         healers have a quick discussion on the differences between the
>         two races.  They aren't sure which might be more effective a pure
>         human or elf treatment.  Both consult each other on some points.
>         Arawn helps to secure the arm as it is a two person job.  Arawn
>         wonders how the differences are inside.  He has heard rumors that
>         heart placement may be off a tad.  But he would have to open up
>         the half-elf to check.

Kell stands up as the Alfar is thinking this, and he appears to turn slightly greenish-brownish.  Moaning loudly, "Open me up.  Uuunnn...  Let me do it for you!"  The half-elf rips the wrapping off his arm and it is festering but also healing in a sickening way.  With the hand that shouldn't work this well, he rips his own body open, opening himself for Arawn.  "Is that better?  IS IT??"  As his speech starts to slur Kell starts to emit a distinctive odor of rotting flesh, "Must consume..."  He rushes the tall Alfar in complete surprise and bites his neck, red spraying everywhere as Arawn falls dead and the stinking Kell lunges toward the brains....

Gasping for air, Kell wakes in the middle of night from the nightmare.  Where did that come from?  Kell isn't given to nightmares.  Looking down his arm is safely wrapped and slightly achey.

>           Farseeker rubs his backside. "I hurt my rear on the horse
>         riding over here.  I'm next on that massage right?"  He
>         grins and looks at Z'leyra.  Z'leyra just ignores him and
>         wraps up the bloody tunic.

After the discussion and learning what happened with the pirates, Ha'Kell isn't comfortable going back to the ship.  What if the police decide to check up on Zhou and they find him there?  "Perhaps I should go to another nearby inn for the night, one within a few blocks?  With several of us, including a healer just in case," glancing down at his wrapped arm.  "If the police decide to check on Zhou and find the ship, I don't want to be found on it.  Whilst extremely unlikely, there is potential for a connection between the market incident and finding me on the noble's ship.  I think splitting into two groups for sleeping is a good idea.  Perhaps myself, Farseeker, Will, and Z'Leyra can go to another inn?  We will be safe for one night."  The half-elf then waits for responses from others in the group.

If it is agreed Kell asks, "Master Tiehul, do you know any safe inns where we could spend the night that are close?"