[pnpgm] Game Update #42 - File #407 - LAndfall in Jinquo

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 19:58:25 CEST 2009

Fremea will scan with her senses at different times. She just wants to do quick peeks and see if there really is no magic (of course if this is determined to possilby set off any detectors, she will not do that then).

Once at the bar she stand just in front of Raban, making sure people get the idea that he "belongs" to her, and yet he will do what it takes to make sure she is safe. Once they are seated, she will scan the place, using her 'skills' to determine who is there and what roles they play. Also, any and all routes out of the building.

She also does her best to blend into the darker areas, mostly she can flex her back without anyone seeing her.